Write about arlington county public schools lunch and breakfast
Assignment 2.1: The Public Needs to Know – Draft Version
Select one (1) of the scenarios on which to focus your informative paper. Research the topic and include credible sources to support claims. Identify your purpose clearly, incorporate audience needs, establish a desired tone, and organize information and / or claims effectively.
1. The state school board chairperson has asked you (a consultant on health and wellness) to write an informative paper about the recent changes to the national breakfast and lunch program to improve nutrition and health. Describe the process and benefits of the programs for parents.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
1. Provide a clear thesis statement.
2. Describe the process (decisions, steps) involved in the program.
3. Explain the benefits of the program.
4. Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
5. Provide three (3) relevant and credible sources to support claims. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.