week 11 sPlease share with the class which designers you chose for your term project and what current designers you feel are inspired by your chosen designers. Why did you choose these designers? When using images, please reduce their size to small so they do not overpower the written content. Chosend designers christian Dior , Tom ford and rei Kawabata
Please cite sources and remember to activate all links.
week 3 : Under the law, the following nine textual statements were to be included on cigarette labels:
- WARNING: Cigarettes are addictive.
- WARNING: Tobacco smoke can harm your children.
- WARNING: Cigarettes cause fatal lung disease.
- WARNING: Cigarettes cause cancer.
- WARNING: Cigarettes cause strokes and heart disease.
- WARNING: Smoking during pregnancy can harm your baby.
- WARNING: Smoking can kill you.
- WARNING: Tobacco smoke causes fatal lung diseases in nonsmokers.
- WARNING: Quitting smoking now greatly reduces serious risks to your health.
The act required that these warnings and graphic labels take up 50 percent of the cigarette package label and 20 percent of all cigarette ads.
After publishing the proposed rule and receiving more than 1,700 comments, the FDA published its final rule in June 2011. Explain how the tobacco companies could challenge the rules.
(1) Discuss whether the rules will be set aside and why.
(2) In answering the question, please define what is an administrative agency and the purpose administrative agencies serves
(3) Please specifically mention what the FDA regulates.