Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 5: The Grievance Process Presentation
Due Week 10 and worth 220 points
Imagine that you work for an organization that has entered into the grievance process with a number of employees who dispute the recent disciplinary action taken against them. As the labor relations manager, it is your role to prepare the necessary documents, schedule the meetings, and notify the appropriate staff and union officials about the upcoming process. Ultimately, this process will encompass the first four (4) steps of a typical grievance process.
- Create a twelve to fifteen (12-15) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Outline the four (4) steps of the grievance process.
- Prepare a slide that designates the responsibilities of each party involved.
- Determine the main employment laws that may govern this action.
- Recommend one (1) outcome for the situation and predict the ethical implications for your decision.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to four (3-4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.
- Follow these directions for submitting the PowerPoint:
- Submit your PowerPoint using the submission link above.