Social change can require a large movement, or a small intervention, depending on the type of change you are trying to implement. This assignment helps you apply what you have learned this week to a situation in your community where social change may be necessary.
10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation on social change in your community.
- Description of a social problem in your community
- Examples include graffiti in parks, destruction of community property, property theft, parking violations, speeding, improper disposal of pet waste, and improper landscaping.
- A theoretical perspective on social movements to apply to this problem
- Include a description of how this perspective proposes to address this problem and create social change.
- The possible social influences or agents for change to address the problem in your community
Include detailed speaker notes for each slide.