https://customhubwriting.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Untitled-1-Recovered-300x75.png 0 0 CustomhubWriting https://customhubwriting.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Untitled-1-Recovered-300x75.png CustomhubWriting2022-08-05 00:10:362022-08-05 00:10:36Role of tests | Psychology homework help
Role of tests | Psychology homework help
Imagine that you are the new principal of a new private elementary school that caters to gifted and talented children. Your task is to write a letter to the parents of the children, explaining the role psychological tests will play in their child’s education this year.
Write a draft of your letter, beginning Dear Parent, and include the following in your letter:
- Explain why tests of school ability (as well as related abilities are or not) are necessary in a school setting.
- The role tests will (and will not) play at the school.
- Explain how any test that is going to be used will be selected (e.g., criteria).
- Explain how parents will be informed of findings with respect to readiness, achievement, and ability.
- Post your response to the Discussion Area by the due date assigned. Respond to at least two posts by the end of the week.
- Use an APA style reference list with in-text citations in your initial response.
- Use an APA style reference list with in-text citations in at least one of your two responses to classmates.