Refection | Psychology homework help
Assignment 2: Reflection: Looking Forward: Your Promise to Yourself and to Walden
You are a human in a virtual environment. You are going to learn next to many other students who will bring multiple perspectives to the learning environment. Your Walden community will provide support to you, just as you will provide support and different perspectives to the other students in your classes. Positive social change is a pillar of Walden’s philosophy. An important part of any first term course is reflecting on what the start of your educational journey means while defining your goals and how you plan to achieve them. Considering the reasons you enrolled in this university, your place in it and in your world, and how you’ll function as a human who will learn in a technological world, are important to your success.
This week is an opportunity to further reflect on the last six weeks by adding onto, revising and proofreading the rough draft you began in Week 4. Writing is a process, not a one-time event. Strong writers know that the proofreading and editing involved in revising their work is crucial to producing their best final draft. You’ll be practicing these skills as you finalize your own draft of the Reflection Assignment.
To prepare for the Assignment:
- Review the instructions in the Week 4 Assignment 2 area. Pay particular attention to the four Parts and ensure you have addressed each of these sections: Today I am, I Promise To…, How I Will Become Part of the Walden Community, and Visual Representation.
- Access the Rough Draft Reflection you submitted in Week 4.
- Review the comments and feedback your instructor made for your Week 4 Rough draft.
- Review the Week 6 Reflection Assignment Rubric.
- Use the Week 6 Reflection: Revision Guidelines document found in this week’s Learning Resources to guide you through the revision process.
By Day 7
Submit a 3- to 5-page paper that that represents a finalized version of your Reflection Paper Assignment.
Make sure all four sections are included, you have a clear structure with an introduction and conclusion, and that you’ve met all AWE guidelines, as well as any expectations described in the Week 6 Reflection Assignment Rubric. Include your rough draft either as a separate file or at the end of your final draft to demonstrate the revisions you’ve made.