- Complete the Module 4 Readings prior to working on this assignment. Document your thoughts as you read.
- Conduct research to address the following questions. Use the resources at the Franklin University Library (Links to an external site.) to obtain at least three relevant, scholarly sources.
- Adverse events are defined as an outcome measure. What are adverse events? What do they tell us about the quality of care?
- What is the relationship between patient satisfaction and the quality of care? Identify and describe the elements that go into making an effective program to measure quality in a healthcare organization.
- Write a three- to four-page paper, in which you address each of the items you researched. Incorporate your notes from the readings as well.
- You must incorporate research into your paper from at least three relevant, scholarly resources.
- Follow all applicable APA Guidelines (Links to an external site.) regarding in-text citations, list of cited references, and document formatting for this paper. Failure to properly cite and reference sources constitutes plagiarism.
- The title page and reference list are not included in the page count for this paper.
- Submit the completed first draft of your assignment. Your work will automatically be checked by Turnitin.
Reference for Module 4 documents from the book:
Shi, L. (2015). Delivering Health Care in America (6th Edition). Jones & Bartlett Learning. https://reader2.yuzu.com/books/9781284063677