Our final project for the term will be to interview a hospitality
our final project for the term will be to interview a hospitality industry professional.
The following questions will comprise your interview with this professional:
- How does working in a global hospitality firm affect the ways in which you and your company market your firm to customers?
- How does working in a global hospitality firm affect the ways in which you and your company market your firm to your employees?
- What competencies do you as a leader of a global firm see as necessary to succeed in the hospitality industry?
- What specific qualities or traits are necessary to thrive in a global firm?
- How many different cultures are represented in your workplace?
- How do you handle communication with guests who do not speak English?
- How many years have you been working in the hospitality industry?
- How many years have you been working for this firm?
- What is your highest level of education?
- Is there anything else you would like to share about your experience in hospitality?
Gender : Male Female
Age: 21-30 31-40 41-50 51-60 61+
Education: No Diploma
High School Diploma
Race/Ethnicity: American Indian/Alaskan Native
Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
Asian or Asian American
Black or African American
Hispanic or Latino
Number of years working in the hospitality industry:
Number of years in current position:
Type of hospitality industry they work in: Airlines
Finally, in 1-2 paragraphs on how this interview affected your understanding of what global learning is and its importance in the hospitality industry.