1) Minimum 3 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
According to : Do Patients Value Nutritional Therapy? A Quantitative Study in Type-2 Diabetes Patients
1. Abstract: Summary of an article (1 paragraph)
2. Problem: (2 paragraphs)
a. Is the problem clearly stated?
b. Is the problem practically important?
c. What is the purpose of the study?
d. What is the hypothesis?
e. Are the key terms defined?
3. Review of Literature: (1 paragraph)
a. the cited sources pertinent to the study?
b. Is the review too broad or too narrow?
c. Are the references recent?
d. Is there any evidence of bias?
4. Design and Procedures: (3 paragraphs)
a. What research methodology was used?
b. Was it a replica study or an original study?
c. What measurement tools were used?
d. How were the procedures structures?
e. Was a pilot study conducted?
f. What are the variables?
g. How was sampling performed?
5. Data analysis and Presentation: (1 paragraph)
a. How was the data analyzed?
b. Did findings support the hypothesis and purpose?
c. Were the weaknesses and problems discussed?
6. Conclusions and Implications: (2 paragraphs)
a. Are the conclusions of the study related to the original purpose?
b. Were the implications discussed?
c. Whom will the results and conclusions affect?
d. What recommendations were made at the conclusion?
e. What is your overall assessment of the study and the article?