This paper will be about implimenting a policy. The policy that I chose to create states that everyone must have life insurance. I believe it is important for everyone to have life insurance because everyone died and some leave a financial burden on their loved ones. To prevent this I believe a law should be created.
write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper on the above topic becoming a policy. In your paper, include the following:
- Define the evaluation stage.
- Describe the ethical considerations within the evaluation stage.
- Explain the evaluation process that would be used to determine if your stated policy objective(s) could be met.
- Define the analysis stage.
- Explain what factors could prevent your policy objective(s) from being implemented.
- Explain what factors you feel could contribute to your policy meeting its objective(s).
- Define the revision stage.
- Explain potential revisions to the policy resulting from factors identified in the analysis stage.
- Explain the impact of court rulings on the analysis and revision stages.
Cite a minimum of 2 references.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.