- Explain functional planning strategies and assess marketing’s role in strategic planning
- Summarize the major channel alternatives open to a company.
As the marketing consultant for your clientâ€™s brand, the management team has requested a draft of the marketing plan proposal of Pepsi
You will have to research and create now. You will have your colleagues and the client review most of it before completing the final sections of the plan and submitting it to the client for final review.
The draft of the marketing proposal must include the following sections:
- Company overview: describtion Of Pepsi company (50â€“100 words).
- Competition: the top competitor of your brand ( Coca-Cola ) (50â€“100 words).
- Research and the marketing strategy: the importance of research and marketing strategy for the brand. Add information from the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis in this section (50â€“100 words).
- The marketing mix objectives: the objectives of the marketing mix for your brand: product, price, place, and promotion (50â€“100 words).
- Product positioning strategy: Add the positioning strategy for your product that is designed to change the perception of the current product by the targeted customer group (50â€“100 words).
- Customer profile: Include the details related to your customerâ€™s demographics and psychographics and the two segments (50â€“100 words).
- Marketing communications: Write a section that explains an advertising or messaging concept to help tell customers about the brand. Think about a television commercial, radio spot, print or banner advertisement, or a social media message (50â€“100 words).
- Distribution of the product: Explain 1 place to sell your product (25â€“50 words).