Prepare a financial plan for the organization that you select for your business plan.
Describe the organization, including the type of business.
Create the business case.
- Determine why funding is needed for the company.
- Determine the sources of funding. Consider self-funding, borrowing, loans, equity, venture capital, etc.
- Evaluate the requirements of each of the funding sources that you plan to use.
- Analyze the risks that are associated with each funding source.
- Decide which sources are the best fit for your company based on the requirements of each. Justify your decision.
- Estimate the cost of capital for both short-term and long-term funding sources. Research current estimated APRs for your selected sources of funding. Create a table or chart to display this information.
Estimate direct costs, including capital, marketing, labor, equipment, and inventory/supply costs.
Prepare a budget that includes starting balances, monthly costs, loan/investment payments, cash flow projections, and required revenue.
Create a profit-and-loss statement for a 3-year period. Provide a revenue forecast, stating realistic assumptions, such as growth per year, in your projections.
Cite references to support your assignment.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines.