Evaluation of Ethical Issues Associated with Formulating Global Cybersecurity Policy
Evaluate the issues associated with Botnets and with formulating global cybersecurity policy through a 11- 12 pages (minimum length) position paper.
Discuss the characteristics of Botnets:
1. Discuss Six specific characteristics of global Botnets (such as purpose, size, attack method, attribution, etc.), and describe how these characteristics have emerged, changed, or evolved over the past 5-10 years. Also describe the key technical features of six example Botnets.
2. Discuss briefly what contributing factors may cause Botnet characteristics to change, and how these characteristics may change over the next ten years.
3. How might these future Botnets be countered by global cybersecurity POLICY controls (do not describe technology controls) in the future?
Discuss policy, security practices, ethical principles, and recommendations. Support your ideas by using examples and cited references.
Prepare your paper in either Word .doc or .docx format. It should be double-spaced with one-inch margins all around. The citations and the reference list in the paper should be formatted in accordance with APA 6th edition guidelines. References are NOT included in the page count. Before you submit your paper, you will need to run your assignment through Turnitin.com and receive an originality report.
1. Cover page
2. Table of Contents
4. Body (11-12 pages, Double Spaced)
– Minimum of 9 scholarly references