https://customhubwriting.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Untitled-1-Recovered-300x75.png 0 0 CustomhubWriting https://customhubwriting.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Untitled-1-Recovered-300x75.png CustomhubWriting2022-06-24 09:21:462022-06-24 09:21:46Do school uniforms promote gender inequality?
Do school uniforms promote gender inequality?
After researching the following topic: Do school uniforms promote gender inequality? you will structure your assignment to address the following key points:
- What is the social problem, w hy is it important, and which population group(s) are impacted by this social problem? In your response, please be sure to include facts about the social problem from scholarly sources.
- How is this social problem framed in the media and why do you think that is? (Is this a topic that is discussed a lot in the media? Is it not discussed enough?). Please be sure to also include how social class, race, and/or gender may impact the visibility of your social problem of choice.
- Provide an explanation of one of the main sociological perspectives that fits bests with the study of your social problem of choice. Please be sure to first include (a) a brief description of the sociological perspective, then (b) discuss how a sociologists would apply the sociological perspective you chose to study your specific social problem.
- Construct a call to action for your social problem. You may make recommendations of how current policies/programs should be improved or propose an innovative solution to your social problem of choice.
- Must be at least 3 pages in length, but no more than 5 pages.
- Font must be 12-point Times New Roman, double-spaced, with 1-inch margins.
- Incorporate at least 3 scholarly sources.
- Microsoft word compatible.
- Written in your own words.
- Use APA format for citations and references.
- Address all of the key points outlined above.