Week 4: Discussion- Planning is futuristic, involves decision making and is dynamic/continuous.
No unread replies.No replies.
All planning whether strategic or operational has three distinct attributes no matter where or when it occurs. Planning is futuristic, involves decision making and is dynamic/continuous.
- Planning is futuristic
- Anticipates what will be required of HSOs/HSs and their component parts in the future
- Planning involves decision-making
- Determining what is to be done and when, where, how, and for what purposes requires that alternatives be evaluated, decisions made, and resources allocated
- Planning is dynamic and continuous
- Planned organizational activities are affected by future events
- They are also affected by internal and external environmental forces
For this discussion, briefly explain how each of the three attributes were actualized as a planning activity using examples from your own work or volunteer experiences. The examples you use need not necessarily be connected to a health care organization.
2 paragraph with minimum 300 words