https://customhubwriting.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Untitled-1-Recovered-300x75.png 0 0 CustomhubWriting https://customhubwriting.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Untitled-1-Recovered-300x75.png CustomhubWriting2023-03-12 01:32:342023-03-12 01:32:34Benchmark – kitchen heaven project case study (part 5)
Benchmark – kitchen heaven project case study (part 5)
The purpose of this Case Study assignment is to walk through the logical framework (LogFrame) and to create the project management documents needed to successfully lead a project.
Reread the Kitchen Heaven Project Case Study.
Part 1: Action Steps Column (A)
- Create a list of action steps or activities and enter them in the Inputs (the yellow portion) of the Logical Framework template. Be sure to include the associated Outcome each activity (see template). For each action step/activity add at least one assumption made related to the completion of the action step/activity.
- Only define the action steps required to achieve each outcome.
- Each action step/activity should contain one and only one deliverable (i.e., one document, one action completed, one delivery made)
- Each outcome will consist of a minimum of five action steps/activities.
- Each action step/activity will have at least one assumption.
Part 2: Project Life-Cycles
- Describe, in 500-750 words, the five project life-cycles defined by Schmidt (predictive, iterative, incremental, agile, and hybrid) and justify which life-cycle should be used to complete the Kitchen Heaven Project.
- Minimum of three outside resources. Sources must be authoritative and not from a Wikipedia-type source.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.