Clinical Assignment: Quality Improvement Project Part 2
- Create a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) analysis for the Quality Improvement Project. Faculty approval for your Project Part 1 is required to proceed with SWOT analysis.
- Identify Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities, and Threats for improvement related to the clinical issue identified.
- Analyze the SWOT data to provide the foundation for an action plan for quality improvement.
- The paper is to be clear and concise, and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- The paper is to be 2 – 3 pages in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
- Incorporate a minimum of 3 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
- Journal articles and books should be referenced according to current APA style (the library has a copy of the APA Manual).
- Your paper should be formatted per current APA and references should be current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions)