Over the past few decades, one of the most common types of projects within a business is the development of a new piece of software to facilitate a certain facet of business operations. This assignment entails a project concerned with the creation of a new version of business expense software for the entry of, tracking of, and payment of business expenses accrued by organizational members during normal business operations such as reimbursing employees for expenses they personally paid for during their business related travel.Assignment
- Your first task is to create a risk matrix in EXCEL.
- Identify the risks to be addressed with a rational as to why you have chosen these risks from the matrix.
- Explain which of the four remediation methodologies you will use for each risk and why.
- There is no minimum or maximum required number of pages. Your response will be considered complete, if it addresses each of the components outlined above.
- Use of proper APA formatting and citations – If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited. A minimum of 7 sources (excluding the course textbook) from scholarly articles or business periodicals is required.
- Include your best critical thinking and analysis to arrive at your justification.
Title: Managing Project Risks ISBN: 9781119489733 Authors: Peter J. Edwards, Paulo Vaz Serra, Michael Edwards Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Publication Date: 2019-08-13