Check attachment for a summary about the novel.
I need it in 12 hours.
In at least 500 words (you can write more) please response to TWO or more of the following questions:
- What does the novel say about women’s relationships with one another?
- The novel critiques slavery as universally wrong — how does it explore the ways it causes harm
within Fante and Asante cultures?
- What is the role of religion and spirituality in the novel?
- How do the actions of “Big Men” among the Fante/Asante impact characters’ lives?
- Did you like this book? Do you think it is a valuable way to learn about the black experience?