2 essay 3 page each
Directions: Write two essays (5 paragraphs each)
Be sure to proofread your work carefully for spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
1) Write a close analysis of King Henry’s speech to his soldiers from Shakespeare’s Henry V. Badly outnumbered, Henry and his army are about to fight a battle that they most likely will lose. How does he rally his men and get them to fight? What is his rhetorical strategy?
Henry V speech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-yZNMWFqvM
2) Define the term “American Dream.” What view of the American Dream and American business is presented in Mamet’s Glengarry Glen Ross? From your own perspective, what does the future hold for the American Dream? Is it an ideal that can still be realized? Why or Why not?
· Use both links for more help.
· No online research, only your personal analyzing.
· Introduction, 3 body, conclusion.
· Type and double-space