1. Research the international space station and describe its function in at least 2 paragraphs.
In other words, answer:
a) Where is it?
b) What is it?
c) Who is currently on it?
d) Who â€˜ownsâ€™ it or owns which parts of it?
e) List 3 experiments that are being done or have been done on the station.
2. Go to http://www.nasa.gov Click on news and write one paragraph about any news article under that section.
3. Go to http://www.nasa.gov In the search box, type Wallops Flight Facility. Where this facility and what is its primary function?
4. Go to http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/ click on the tab that says â€œ ABOUT SETI at HOMEâ€. You will see two sections of blue colored links. In the FIRST section, click on the link that says â€œSCIENCE LINKSâ€. You will then see a whole page of different links. Click on any link and write at least one paragraph about the linkâ€™s content. Feel free to poke around and explore several links : )
5. Go to www.jlab.org. What does this laboratory do? Where is it located? Please look around the site and tell me about one topic you selected to read or watch.
6. Go to http://nineplanets.org/ and select one planet. Write one-two paragraphs about the planet you selected.
7. Which article summary of your classmates, from either discussion board summary #1 discussion board summary #2 , sticks out in your mind and why?